09 30 2011 Going Well!

As I continue my efforts it feels very rewarding to feel the energy coming back to me! I'd like to thank all of the wonderful people involved :-0 as they keep adding to my enthusiasm for what the future brings.

Currently I am remastering and finalizing a few tracks to bring up to Montana where Desiree and I will be playing a set at Shine3NRG. Thanks to friends with Music Lives Here for keeping the scene alive up there!

I've added another new track to the tunes page. "Phloor to Treatop" is a track I made quite a while ago but continues to amaze me and audiences. This is the remastered version for next Saturday up in Montana. .

A BIG to thank Propellerhead also for their awesome opportunity to Beta Test Reason 6 and then choose my own price for the finalized version :-0 you guys ROCK!

'til Next Time,
trea

No comments:

Post a Comment