11162011 BIG feelings

I am having really BIG feelings about the future. And as I am having them I am realizing that there are people already doing what I am thinking about. I want to get INVOLVED with this! It is the future and evolution of ourselves as humans and life and our planet as a whole. I just filled out an application to volunteer at this really cool transformational festival called Envision in Dominical, Costa Rica!! I hope they allow me to be a part of what they are doing down there :-0 I am sooooo excited to start getting much more involved in all of these conscious changes that are already taking place on this planet. Amazingly BIG things are going to happen. I love life and this point in time that we find ourselves in :-0 MoVeMeNt Us will have it's own blog and FB page up soon! It is coming along nicely. The wave is forming on the horizon and I can already feel people riding on it :-0 peace, trea

No comments:

Post a Comment