Grounding Again; Change

Holy sh*t it took a while for me to hit the ground again :-0
Such an awesome and amazing journey! To be continued forever I'm sure. . but for now there is time to interpret and utilize all this new energy.

My living situation is slightly up in there air for now, but somehow I'm still managing to create a little bit. This newest track "Bounce Time" is unlike what I am used to creating/channelling, but it still has enough Treaphort vibe to keep me satisfied. Plus it's super groovy :-0 It will be ready soon. .

I have had to take up a couple jobs which draw me away from my purpose just a little, but I'm sure it's a good thing.

CommunityArtShare has started. . Check it out!
It is about art of all mediums, yoga, breathing, meditation, permaculture and design, sustainability, love, evolution, positivity, forward progress, future development ideas and anything and everything else that is worth knowing about and Sharing.
            haha.
It's goal is to strengthen community and increase artist sustainability by continually providing creative outlets; i.e. Conscious and Sustainable Gatherings.
Each Community gathering will provide a space for learning, expression and connection.

Let us begin to trust in our ability to manifest the world we know is possible!

Transform your lawn (if you have one) in to a Garden :-0 Represent and Reflect Peace, Positivity, Intelligence and Connectedness :-0 Speak and Understand Truth :-0 Stop feeding consumer society as much as possible, and replace it with Self Sustainability and Sharing :-0 Learn to Breathe Correctly :-0 Take Care of yourSelf and Others on All Levels, Increase Abundance, Health and Vitality :-0
Meditate :-0 Love :-0

I am all about these ideas and changes because they feel True and seem to represent my Self on a deeper level. They are wholesome ideas that are all encompassing, sustainable, equalizing and abundant.

Sure it's a free world and people can do/act what they want, but that's selfish.

I'm not here for myself. I'm here for the world.

As I enter more and more in to alignment my actions will speak loud enough to cause endless positive change.

Peaceasy
Rob.Treaphort

No comments:

Post a Comment